Saturday, September 4, 2010

Is it too late?

Have we reached the point of no return? Have we totally ruined this beautiful world?
No!! But the sooner we act to put right all the harm we have done, the better.
 

Hello world!

Welcome to the Blog that with your help will go some way towards saving the world. I have been a professional gardener for half a century. Although my father and grandfather were organic gardeners I started out using chemicals because I thought that I knew better! When I bought my first nursery I changed the way the previous successful owner had operated and doubled the crop. However, after the first year his regular customers  never returned because the taste of the vegetables had gone from delicious to a watery blah!! I have been an organic gardener ever since. I have used and studied the addition of rock dust and bio-char to the soil for several years, and am convinced that this is the way to go. Not only to reverse the effects of global warming but to help eliminate many diseases by growing healthier food.

No comments:

Post a Comment